Over 125 potters stalls are sited within the old kitchen garden, the grounds of the artist studios and the Harley Ceramic Studio which hosts a demonstration programme.
There is plenty to see and do at Earth & Fire....
An Inspiring day out
Staying for the weekend?
There is a variety of local accommodation available.
BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE & SAVE
- meet and chat to the potters who make the work on show
- browse and buy the perfect pot
- watch the demonstrations and increase your knowledge of clay
- add to your ceramic collection
- find your perfect room or garden centre piece
- be inspired at treasures of The Portland Collection
- pick up a culinary treat from the Farm Shop
- relax over lunch at the Harley Cafe with its seasonal, thoughtful food
- grab a coffee and cake from the Earth & Fire Pop-Up cafe at the end of
No two stalls are alike so prepare to be amazed at what a creative mind can achieve with mud!
Neil Tregear Svend Bayer Ian Gregory
Keep up to Date....
Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive information about Earth & Fire Ceramic Fair and other ceramic initiatives.
Want to Exhibit at Earth & Fire?....
Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive information about exhibiting at Earth & Fire Ceramic Fair.