Over 125 potters stalls are sited within the old kitchen garden, the grounds of the artist studios and the Harley Ceramic Studio which hosts a demonstration programme.
At The Harley Gallery you'll find an exhibition of new work by Northern Irish potter Adam Frew, Half in Shadow: Half in Light an exhibition of porcelain lithophanes by Clare Twomey and Loud and Clear, an exhibition of contemporary glass from the National Glass Centre
There is plenty to see and do at Earth & Fire....
An Inspiring day out
Why not stay for the weekend....
There is plenty to do and see in North Nottinghamshire
Click the link below to download a list of local accommodation suggestions
BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE
- meet and chat to the potters who make the work on show
- browse and buy the perfect pot
- add to your ceramic collection
- find your perfect room or garden centre piece
- learn more about ceramics from the demonstrations
- get creative in the 'Get your hands Dirty' sessions on Sunday
- be inspired at treasures of The Portland Collection
- pick up a culinary treat from the Farm Shop
- relax over lunch at the Harley Cafe with its seasonal, thoughtful food
- grab a coffee and cake from Marco the baby blue Piaggio Ape.
No two stalls are alike so prepare to be amazed at what a creative mind can achieve with mud!
Chrisoula Konstantakou c Svend Bayer Ian Gregory
Keep up to Date....
Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive information about Earth & Fire Ceramic Fair and other ceramic initiatives.
Want to Exhibit at Earth & Fire?....
Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive information about exhibiting at Earth & Fire Ceramic Fair.