Over 125 potters stalls are sited within the old kitchen garden, the grounds of the artist studios and the Harley Ceramic Studio which hosts a demonstration programme.
There is plenty to see and do at Earth & Fire...
An Inspiring day out
Why not make a weekend of it?
There is plenty to do and see in North Nottinghamshire and a variety of accommodation is available in the local area,
Click the link below to download a list of suggestions
Keep in Touch....
BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE
- meet and chat to the potters who make the work on show
- browse and buy the perfect pot
- add to your ceramic collection
- find your perfect room or garden centre piece
- learn more about ceramics from the demonstrations
- get creative in the 'Get your hands Dirty' sessions on Sunday
- visit the Harley Gallery
- stop and try a tasty morsel from the Producers Market
- be inspired at treasures of the Portland Collection
- pick up a culinary treat from the Farm Shop
- relax over lunch at the Harley Cafe with its seasonal, thoughtful food
- grab a coffee and cake from Marco the baby blue Piaggio Ape.
No two stalls are alike so prepare to be amazed at what a creative mind can achieve with mud!
Charlotte & Sigi Boehmer Makiko Hastings
Chrisoula Konstantakou c Svend Bayer Ian Gregory